This slimline radiator would be an ideal solution for those tight or tall spaces. This design has a curved front that will provide a stylish warmth to any room. Available in two colours as well as horizontal and vertical designs.
- Excellent heat conductivity and lightweight.
- Only requires a low water volume.
- Heats up very quickly.
- Radiators come with cover caps on top and bottom, same as radiator colour.
- Manufactured and tested to EN442 standard.
- CE Certification.
- 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty*
- Can be single or dual fuel, or all electric. * With conditions
All measurements in Height by Width. Heat output based on ?T60?C. Corrosion inhibitor must be added to the heating system and maintained. Flow diverter must only be fitted when radiator installed on central heating system. For indirect heating systems only. Tappings are the width of the rail and 33 or 53mm off the wall.
Kelmscott Vertical Aluminium Radiator Height 1800mm
Height (mm): Various
Width (mm): Various
Element Output: Various
Element Type: Not applicable
Supplied with wall brackets: Yes