A designer radiator range available to fit both vertically and horizontally designs in gloss white and matt anthracite finishes. Optional extras include flat style and double flat style towel hangers.
- Manufactured and tested to EN442 standard.
- CE Certification.
- Single profile construction.
- Maximum corrosion resistance.
- Cataphoretic painting technology.
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Can be single, dual fuel or all electric (not all sizes).
- 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty* * With conditions
All measurements in Height by Width. Heat output based on ?T60?C. Radiators that are electric only are restricted to the heat output of the elements. Comes with pre-fitted flow diverter. Flow diverter must remain in place when radiator installed on central heating system(only for vertical installations). For indirect heating systems only. In vertical installation, tappings are the width of the rail and approx. 40mm off the wall. In horizontal installation, tappings are approx. 50mm less than the width of the rail and approx. 40mm off the wall. Price includes radiator and wall fixing sets, valves extra.
Addington Type 10 Vertical / Horizontal Radiator
Height (mm): Various
Width (mm): Various
Element Output: Various
Element Type: Not applicable
Material: Mild Steel
Supplied with wall brackets: Yes